- All the usual rules: no godmoding, autokilling, spamming, flaming, perfect
characters, or whining. You will get hit. You may get
killed. Your attacks will not always work. I expect you not to
advertise outside of the spam board. Get it? Good.
- Don't get mad if you weren't accepted. If I rejected you, it's not
because I don't like you. It's just that I want to make this RPG the
best experience possible for everyone.
- Please no hentai. It's just not my style, and it gets in the way of
the action anyway. This RPG is rated PG-13. Be as bloody and
violent as you want, but I don't want any graphic sex scenes. You can
swear, just don't get too extreme.
- Two characters per person max, and only one senshi. You cannot play
a senshi and her own protector or guardian animal. So you can play
SailorRuby and Badir, but not SailorTopaz and Badir.
- Respect your fellow members, and expect them to respect you. Don't fight
with someone else on the OOC board. We don't want to hear it. Don't flame
because you weren't accepted or insult someone else's character-- which they
took a good amount of their time to create, might I add. On the flip side,
if someone is giving you a hard time, please tell me so I can deal with it.
- Give other players a chance to respond to your actions. Try your best to
interact, but don't go overboard and exclude everyone else. Try to give new
players a chance to find a way in, and pay attention to everyone's
- If you're going to be gone, let us know in advance and give your
characters to someone. If you're leaving for good *sniff*, your character
must be dead. No exceptions.
Japanese version only. No Serena (Either Usagi or Minako, I forget) ,
Mini-moon (Chibimoon), Silver Imperium Crystal (Maboroshi no Ginzuishou),
Negaverse (Metallia/Death Phantom/Pharoah 90/Nehelenia/Chaos), etc.